# Getting Pojavlauncher manually
# Getting files
If you're on a Procursus jailbreak, you only need the .deb file for PojavLauncher. If not, you'll need the .deb file for OpenJDK as well.
- Download the PojavLauncher file from one of the following links:
- Latest release: GitHub Releases (opens new window)
- Latest build: GitHub Actions (opens new window) (requires a GitHub account to download)
- For those without Procursus, OpenJDK here (opens new window)
- Save these to a spot you can remember.
- iOS 13 or later - tap the Download icon next to the tab bar, and hit the search icon next to the .deb file name. Once it shows where your downloads went, tap and hold and choose to Share and Open in Filza.
- Open each .deb file in Filza, and tap Install.
- If you're on Procursus, you'll need to install
openjdk-16-jrethrough Sileo before continuing. You can also open a terminal and type
sudo apt install openjdk-16-jre.
- If you're not on Procursus or chose to download the OpenJDK file, you'll need to install this one first.
- When installing the PojavLauncher .deb through Filza, you need to run an extra command to see the icon on your home screen:
uicache -p /Applications/PojavLauncher.app